At the time of registration, personal information is collected for identification purposes, such as your name, mailing address, geolocation data and any other information deemed relevant to provide the Services. This information is private and will only be used to provide the Services and will only be disclosed in accordance with this Agreement.
When you visit the Website, we obtain non-identifying information, such as IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet service provider. This information assists us in analyzing your browsing habits in order to improve the Website. This information may be aggregated into collective data and shared, but will not disclose your identity or personal information, nor will it allow recipients to contact you. You can also disable cookies by changing your browser settings.
All information entered on the website and applications regarding your real estate assets will only be used for the purpose of providing the Services to you. None of this information will be disclosed to third parties, EXCEPT for Lowe’s Canada to allow you to qualify for discounts at participating RONA and Réno-Dépôt stores.
We use this information for the following purposes
- Provide the Services;
- Improve the user experience;
- Collect statistics;
- Efficiently process operations and transactions;
- Connect you with other users regarding housing rentals or respond to inquiries;
- Notify you of updates, information, and changes, including electronic newsletters and notifications of changes to this Agreement;
- Take any other action necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of the Website;
- Inform you about the operation or Services in accordance with any express or implied consents you may have given.
We retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing the Services or as required by law. We ensure the security and confidentiality of your information by using, among other things, a user authentication mechanism, transmission and hosting with commercially reasonable levels of physical and logical security consistent with good information technology practices.